Yes, I used the S-E-X word on my blog. Shock horror! Secondly, it is Friday and I do realise that I am supposed to write about something dental-related for my TGIF (Teeth, Gums – It’s Friday) series. Well, you know…chocolate with its high sugar content and teeth are the worst enemies – so what else do you need to know? Eat more so I can get employed!!
Anyway, I figured that no-one would really want to spend their Friday reading about the 10 Reasons Why Chocolate Is Bad For Your Teeth so I decided to twist it around and come up with 10 Reasons Why Chocolate Is Better Than Sex…so are you ready? Here I go…
1. You can eat chocolate in public without getting fined.
2. Chocolate won’t give you backache.
3. You don’t have to be flexible or go into awkward positions to eat chocolate.
4. Chocolate doesn’t get you pregnant (but too much can make you fat though)
5. It’s much easier to multi-task when consuming chocolate.
6. You can eat chocolate slowly or eat it really fast. You’re in control.
7. Chocolate is yummy in solid form and liquid form.
8. You can still answer the phone when you’re eating chocolate.
9. Chocolate can be shared with colleagues, friends and family members. Even strangers.
10. There’s no age limitations when it comes to chocolate.
This is another cheeky post from me. Do I really think that chocolate is better than sex? Well…I’m a dentist so obviously I am not a huge fan of chocolate, so that’s all I’m saying…but I do like the odd Lindt chocolate balls now and again.
Whaddya think? Any more reasons why chocolate is better than sex? Or does reading about S-E-X on a beauty blog give you the heeby-jeebies? Let me know in the comments. Thanks.