1. Johnson’s Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes is actually one of those facial wipes that I can use to remove eye make-up without it stinging! It is super gentle but effective!
2. Handy for removing the bulk of my make-up before I use my more expensive make-up removers, e.g. Bioderma Crealine H2O , Shu Uemura Cleansing Oils, to remove the rest of it.
3. Perfect for beauty bloggers who do swatch-a-thons!
4. On a hot and sweaty day, when my deodorant starts to fail and my armpits start to emanate a stinky smell, a quick wipe with these wipes and I’m all refreshed again!
5. Who said face wipes were for humans only? I use it to clean my precious lifeline – my iPhone!!
6. I don’t wear slippers around my house as it is mainly carpeted so before leaping into bed, I give the soles of my feet a quick wipe!
7. Of course, it’s a waste to use wipes on the soles of my feet as they are not covered in absolute dirt, so I *ahem* use it to wipe around the TV in our bedroom afterwards. Shhh! Don’t tell my hubs I used my feet wipes on his precious TV!
8. I also make sure I have a packet of face wipes in my car for any emergencies. When I say emergencies, I actually mean when I get peckish and we go to McDonald’s for Drive Thru and I order fries. But before I can eat, I need to clean my fingers. Yep, those types of emergencies!
9. Oh yeah, I also use face wipes to wipe off any fingerprints off packaging before I take photos of them for the blog!
10. And the final reason is kinda yukky which involves bodily secretions AND excretions so I will let your imagination go wild…
Do you love face wipes too? What are your reasons?