I am back, back, back! I had an unexpected mini blog break but I am recharged and ready to blog once again. Sometimes I get bored of reading beauty blogs because there’s only so many product reviews I can read before my eyeballs pass out. And because of that, I declare this week to be Product Review Free Week and I do solemnly swear that I will not review any beauty products this week on the blog. So what the heck shall I write about?? I shall write about me!
Here are 10 things you did not know about me :-
1. I like to pick out the toe jam from my toe nails and slightly sniff them. It stinks but it’s a familiar stinky feet smell that reminds me of my childhood. Yes, I had a weird childhood!
2. I never used to like geriatric old people because they smell like “old people” and they kinda creep me out. But since I started working in the community health clinic 2 years ago, I have become more compassionate towards old people, people with special needs, people with mental illnesses, drug addictions, etc. And for that, I am thankful for my job…even though it stresses me out loads!
3. Filling out forms freak me out. It overwhelms me. It also annoys me when the forms have those small squares to write one letter in each square because my email address is sometimes too long to fit into the squares!!!
4. I always say inappropriate things that are really “dodgy” or verging on TMI (too much info!) – it is very obvious on my Twitter and Facebook accounts…oh, and my previous post too! 😛 But if you meet me and I don’t speak and act all shy, it means that I am too scared to speak in case I blurt out inappropriateness in your sophisticated / intelligent / wise / mature presence. Hence the reason why I never say more than 2 sentences in front of my in-laws!
5. My phone doesn’t have a ringtone. It is forever silent. Another irrational fear of mine is talking to someone on the phone. I have to really psyche myself up to call someone and speak to them. Yes, I am weird!
6. The first thing I do when I wake up is check my phone though. No, I don’t check Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Whatsapp first. Instead, I read my favourite celebrity blog first and see what the newest celeb news is.
7. Before I decided to beauty blog, I contemplated starting a celebrity gossip blog. Oh my gosh, I’ve never told anyone that before. *blush*
8. I am an insomniac and I spend most of the night wondering how many hours I will sleep. Not only that, but when I do sleep, I am a light sleeper…which means every time my Husband farts, it wakes me up!
9. I love subtitles. I like reading them. Also, if I have time, my brain imagines where the letters are on a keyboard so I type out the words in my head.
10. One of my favourite beauty pastimes, other than squeezing zits and blackheads, is to fish out gunk from my eyeballs!!! I love it when I have an eyelash swimming around my eyeball because it’s fun to try and remove it! In fact, I often peer into the mirror just to look into the corner of my eye, pull my eyelids up and down looking for gunk and eyelashes!
If you have made it this far, you may think that you kinda know me a bit better. It is true. You kinda do. But I have more weird and wonderful habits that I shall share with you another day! LOL. Tell me more about you and your weird habits please 🙂