This is the exciting 2nd instalment of a series of posts (sponsored by Nuffnang) about the Clearasil PerfectaWash, the automatic cleanser dispenser, in which you can win one for yourself – but more on that later.
Last time, I briefly introduced you to Clearasil PerfectaWash, but this time, I can give you a definitive opinion from me because I have had more time to put it to the test. And the verdict is a big thumbs up from me. I am a dry-skinned lady and I rarely break out with spots…except for that hormonal time of the month. Well, well, well – I haven’t had a zit since I started using Clearasil PerfectaWash – result, huh?
With that in mind, I’ve been able to get away with an “au naturale” make-up look recently where I’ve not had to cake on the concealer (except to banish my dark undereye circles) and have a simple fresh clean look with natural glowy skin with only 5 make-up products :-
1. Eyebrow pencil to define my brows (Brows Up Eyebrow Pencil)
2. Black eyeliner pencil to line my upper lash line (Physicians Formula Black Eyeliner Pencil)
3. One coat of mascara (L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes)
4. Concealer dabbed under my eyes (Shu Uemura Mark Cealer)
5. Cherry coloured lip gloss (Benefit Bella Bamba Ultra Plush Lip Gloss)
Yes, my skin was looking so good that I skipped foundation too.
Clearasil PerfectaWash Giveaway
One lucky winner will win : 1 x Clearasil PerfectaWash Automatic Facewash Dispenser & Refill
Answer the question : Have you tried the new Clearasil PerfectaWash, what were your thoughts?
Terms & Conditions
1. Giveaway is open to Australian residents
2. The giveaway ends 28th October 2012 at 5pm AEDST
3. The most creative answer will win as judged by Nuffnang
4. Please see full T&C’s here
Good luck everyone!