If you’re a reader of this blog, then you must be a fan of beauty blogs. I sure am! Here are links to my top ten favourite beauty blog posts of this week ending 6th March 2011 (not in any particular order) :-
1. Check out these cute Pokemon nails from Emily’s Nail Files.
2. Hot Arabian look from Fables In Fashion – this is one of my newfound favourite beauty blogs! I am hooked!
3. A shout out to the lovely Tara from Keeping Up With Me for telling me where to buy OPI Black Shatter in Australia – I bought it yesterday and have swatched it and will post it up next week.
4. Have you got a broken lipstick? Makeup and Macaroons shows you how to fix it.
5. Jen at My Funny Valentine wrote up a very informative post on sunscreen.
6. Reading this made me realise that it’s time I cleaned my make-up brushes like Lilpil at Things I Love.
7. Kimmie at The Plastic Diaries gives us the rules and regulations about giveaways on Aussie beauty blogs.
8. Dior Spring / Summer look 2011 by Pretty Mom. When I have babies, I wanna be a pretty mom too!
9. Skinny jeans for the eyes by The Best Beauty Buys.
10. Okay, this post was not written last week, but it’s so informative that I had to tell you all about it. The dermatologist at The Dermatology Blog advises which comes first – toner, cream or serum?
Have a great week everyone!