I have one Bobbi Brown product in my huge make-up collection and it was given to me by one of my best girlfriends. She gave me Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss offers beautiful, non-sticky shine with a touch or iridescence and is perfect on its own or over your favourite lipstick.
It is formulated with :-
- Aloe extract to soothe and soften lips
- Vitamins C and E for antioxidant protection
- Jojoba and avocado oils to moisturise lips
- The colour is a lovely shimmery pinky gold
- Long-lasting lipgloss which gives a nice glossy sheen
- Doesn’t dry out lips and keeps them moisturised
- Smells like cocoa butter and doesn’t have a synthetic chemical taste
- Looks great over a nude lippie
- It’s too sticky for me and I often find strands of my hair stuck to my lips
- Small tube for a high-end costly product – which makes me question whether it is worth it to repurchase…hmm?
I love Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold because it was a gift from a girlfriend – but I wouldn’t repurchase after I finish using it. But I am keen to try other Bobbi Brown products though.