Thanks to everyone who sent me well-wishes for yesterday’s surgical procedure. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful…and I still have that silly stone stuck in my salivary gland. I am now recovering in bed and watching mindless TV. Anyway, today’s post is sponsored by the good people at Westfield. They asked me to write a post about what 5 products I would buy from their online beauty section. I spent hours browsing the Westfield website ooh-ing and ahh-ing over everything – not just beauty, but cookware (I’m turning into my Mum!!) and clothes too. I finally narrowed down my Westfield Wishlist to 5 beauty items so allow me to share them with you…
1. Napoleon Perdis Devine Lipstick in Xenia $35 : You all know I am a Lip Stalker! Need I say more?
2. Clarins Colour Breeze Face & Blush Palette $59 : This is a gorgeous limited edition Clarins palette perfect to add a subtle colour to enhance cheekbones. What’s not to love?
3. La Prairie Cellular Radiance Concentrate Pure Gold $742.95 : This is the most expensive item in the skincare section and my face demands to know why. Apparently, it plumps fine lines and rapidly fills wrinkles – sounds like something I need STAT!
4. Essie Luxeffects Collection $18.95 : Can you believe I am an Essie nail polish virgin? What a shocker! This collection of textured top coats is definitely on my wishlist.
5. Cloud Nine Wide Iron $270 : I know I have my trusty ghd but I fancy myself a wide iron to create bigger bouncier waves.
Have you tried any of the products I featured? What’s on your wishlist? I can’t wait to get out of bed and go shopping in real life. I am on a shopping ban but window shopping is just as fun.