I’ve hit pan on one of my favourite powder compact foundations – Clinique Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup. I bought this in Hong Kong last year and it has served me well indeed.
An advanced powder foundation developed exclusively for Asian women. Extra refined powder for a natural, brilliant complexion. Unique Micro-Mirror Pigment hides imperfections and absorbs excess oil plus shine. Infused with potent antioxidants of vitamin C & E. Protects skin from external aggressions Ultra high level of sunscreens guard skin from harmful sun rays and discolouration.
- Shade is Neutral and is an excellent shade match for me
- My skin feels velvety smooth when I apply this
- Pores are noticeable smaller as well
- Contains SPF 29 – which I simply adore
- Handbag-friendly and I love the silver sleek design with the mirror
- There’s nothing I dislike about this product except the fact that I cannot buy this product anywhere else but in Asia
- Clinique Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup gets a 9 out of 10 from The Best Beauty Blog
Since I’ve nearly finished with this compact foundation, I have an excuse to buy a new one! Are there any products you could recommend for me? I have dry/sensitive skin and my shade is NC-30. Thanks!!