I have a moo-tastic treat for you all today! Inspired by Elisa’s Cow Print Nail Art Tutorial blog post and whilst wearing my cow pyjamas, I decided to try my first attempt at nail art and look how cute it turned out!! Everybody say, “Moo Moo!” with me. It was so easy to do. I didn’t have plain black nail polish, so I used a black one with a shimmer – which makes my cow extra special!! Onto the tutorial…
What You Will Need
1. Base coat (optional but recommended to prevent staining) – I used Nicole by OPI Base Coat Plus*
2. White opaque nail polish – I used Rimmel London I Heart Lasting Finish in 085 London Clouds
3. Black nail polish – I used FACE OF AUSTRALIA Molten Metallics in Iron Ore*
4. Pink nail polish – I used FACE OF AUSTRALIA Luxe in Cotton Candy*
5. Top coat (optional but recommended to prevent chipping) – in my excited state, I forgot
6. Speed dry drops (optional but recommended as it speeds up drying time) – I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Speed Dry Drops
Cow Print Nail Art Tutorial In 4 Easy Steps
(BTW, I know “splodge” isn’t really a technical term but you know what I mean, dontcha??)
I hope you all found this Cow Print Nail Art Tutorial moo-tastic and try it out yourselves. If I can do it, you can do it too! So tempted to do other animals now.
It’s not easy painting your own nails but for useful nail-painting tips, check out You’ve Got Nail’s blog post – she’s my nail polish blogging guru!
One more time, before you go and altogether now, “Moo Moo!”