If you have stayed at a Hilton hotel before, you will know that the toiletries are from Crabtree & Evelyn La Source range. We spent our wedding night at the King Hilton Suite in Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel (it was huge!) and all the mini toiletries came home with me the next day! One of my guy friends bought me some Crabtree & Evelyn La Source products and today, I am going to review Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Lotion.
What Crabtree & Evelyn Say
Rich in skin-nourishing sweet almond oil, oat kernel and sea algae, our La Source body lotion absorbs easily and leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and nourished.
For daily use after shower or bath or as needed to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture balance, apply liberally and gently massage into the skin.
What I Love
- The transparent packaging appeals to me because I know how much product is left
- The pump is convenient and more hygienic than dipping fingers into a jar
- The smell, described as a “relaxing sea air fragrance”, is refreshing and lingers hours after application
- My dry skin welcomes this moisturising body lotion with open arms
- Not so rich that it leaves an oily residue
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Lotion is a luxurious body moisturiser which leaves skin feeling soft and freshly fragranced. I don’t use it everyday because I want to savour it slowly. A well-deserved 10 out of 10 from The Best Beauty Blog.
For more information on Crabtree & Evelyn, please check out their website http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com
Have you tried any Crabtree & Evelyn products before?