Christmas is days away and last night, I came up with this nail art – Cute Reindeer Nails. Okay, admittedly, my reindeer is a bit confused and thinks it’s a puppy!!! LOL. I don’t have any nail art tools so relied on the nail polish brushes itself. Anyway, it was easy peasy so you can just look at the picture and recreate it with no problem.
Okay, so it went something like this :-
1. Base coat, rich red polish and a brown splodge on the middle finger.
2. Pop on the antlers and two small white dots for eyes.
3. Black dots within the white dots.
4. Red splodge for Rudolph the reindeer nose.
5. Glitter-fy the red. Done!!
Products used are :- Sally Hansen Insta-Grip Fast Dry Base Coat, OPI Wocka Wocka!*, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Commander In Chic (full swatch), Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish London Clouds, FACE OF AUSTRALIA Molten Metallics Iron Ore (full swatch) and OPI Excuse Moi!*
* The OPI are mini sizes because they are from the OPI Muppettes Mini Nail Collection – aren’t they adorable? Will swatch them at a later date.
Anyway, have fun creating festive nail art. Let me know what you think of my Cute Reindeer Nails.