It was perfect timing when I received FACE OF AUSTRALIA Gentle Make-Up Remover for reviewing as I had just finished using up my previous eye make-up remover.
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Gentle Make-Up Remover is an innovative “tear compatible” pH sensitive formula that is perfect for all skin types particularly those with very sensitive skin or eyes. The dual phase formula is oil and paraben free and contains soothing cornflower extract.
Size : 125ml
RRP : $8.95 AUD
Stockists : Priceline, K-Mart, Big W and selected pharmacies
Method Of Use
1. Shake vigorously till phases have combined, then apply liquid onto cotton pad.
2. Wipe gently over face beginning with closed eyes, being careful not to rub make-up into the eye area.
When I used FACE OF AUSTRALIA Gentle Make-Up Remover for the first time, I hadn’t read the instructions (just like how guys don’t read the instruction manual when they do DIY) so it didn’t do its magic. However, when I ACTUALLY read the instructions (which are printed on the back of the bottle), I realised that I had to “shake vigorously” to activate it. I was like, “Pah, how annoying…“
But then, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. My make-up dissolved easily and was removed with gentle wiping (as demonstrated in the photo below). It did not sting my eyes at all. And the best thing was that there was no oily residue left behind. It felt very soothing for my sensitive skin.
- Removes all traces of make-up without excessive rubbing
- Does not sting eyes at all
- Extremely gentle and highly recommended for those with sensitive skin and eyes
- Oil free formula so no oily residue
- Having to vigorously shake it before using
I am extremely impressed with FACE OF AUSTRALIA Gentle Make-Up Remover. The Best Beauty Blog awards it 9.5 out of 10.
FACE OF AUSTRALIA is an Australian cosmetics brand which is 100% against animal testing. For more information on this brand, please check out their website.
This product was sent to me for review purposes but all opinions are my own.