If you’re a regular reader of The Best Beauty Blog, you’ll realise that FACE OF AUSTRALIA is one of my favourite Australian make-up brands. I am genuinely impressed with the quality of their products at drugstore prices. A while ago, I was sent two of their lip products to review – FOA Mineral Lip Shine in Fairy Floss and FOA Divine Shine Lip Plumper in Lavish Instinct.
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Lip Shine
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Lip Shine is infused with natural mineral pigments to deliver radiant shine and sheer colour with no synthetic dyes. FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Lip Shine contains antioxidant vitamins and skin hydrating ingredients to keep lips soft and protected. Natural sun protection filters shield lips from everyday environmental aggressors and boosts the recovery of the skins’ natural moisture level.
- A cross between a lipgloss and lipstick
- Glides on easily and moisturises lips
- Staying power of 3-4 hours before reapplication is required
- Has a slight vanilla taste and smell – but it is not too sickly
- Fairy Floss is a lovely sheer candyfloss pink
FACE OF AUSTRALIA Divine Shine Lip Plumper
Cinnamon & Ginger stimulate circulation below the skin’s surface, encouraging lips to flush and plump. Menthol combines to produce a longer lasting plumping effect for bigger lips. Lanolin fills fine lines and makes lips appear smoother & fuller. Intense light reflecting pigments ensure a mirror-like gloss effect.
- When I first saw FOA Divine Shine Lip Plumper, I will admit that it didn’t instantly catch my attention, but then I fell in love upon the first application!
- The smell and presence of cinnamon and ginger is obvious but it is not overpowering – in fact, I would welcome more of it!
- There is a slight tingling sensation in the lips and I was expecting my lips to double in size, but nothing happened… Nevertheless, my lips don’t require plumping up though
- Lavish Instinct is a sheer shimmery caramel colour which reminds me of Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold which I reviewed a few months ago (in fact, if I have to compare the two of them, FOA would win hands down in performance and affordability as a lipgloss)
Have you tried any of these FACE OF AUSTRALIA lip products?
For more information, please check out FACE OF AUSTRALIA website.