Funny Friday : Internet Memes Of Dentist & Beauty Blogger

I’ve been chuckling at some of the funny Internet Memes out there and I thought I’d share the one with the Dentist and the one with the Beauty Blogger…because as you know, I am a dentist by day and a beauty blogger at night.  (Okay, not entirely true because at the moment, I am working Fridays only due to a chronic back problem…but I’m getting better so I foresee a full-time job in the near future…which will also mean, less beauty blogging…but ah well…)

Definition
‘Internet meme’ means a concept that is spread via the Internet.
(meme is pronounced meem)
For example, “Sh*t ____ Say” or “#febphotoaday”

Dentist

Love the Hello Kitty filling!!!  LOL

[Source :  My Facebook.  Someone tagged me.]

Beauty Blogger

best beauty blog, beauty bloggers, what do they do?

Life as a beauty blogger isn’t always what it seems – this totally cracked me up!

[Source : With kind permission from Pink Sith.]

What Internet memes apply to you with regards to your occupation or interest?

14 Comments on Funny Friday : Internet Memes Of Dentist & Beauty Blogger

1. Janet
    17/02/2012 at 10:12 am (3 years ago)

The dentist meme seems strangely appropriate as I am about to take Miss 15 to her regular orthodontist appointment this morning LOL. Love both memes!

Ling Reply:

@Janet, Oooh, how was the appointment?

2. Michelle
    17/02/2012 at 12:05 pm (3 years ago)

LOL, these are too funny! You should see all of the meems for medical students/doctors. They crack me up too x

Ling Reply:

@Michelle, Ah yes, they have been floating about everywhere on the internet – kinda very funny :)

3. Megan
    17/02/2012 at 1:18 pm (3 years ago)

There’s a flight attendant one going around as well, can’t seem to find it though but it’s the same sort of thing as these.

Ling Reply:

@Megan, I’ve been loving them all! Whoever thought of it was a genius!

4. Natalie Stoute
    17/02/2012 at 9:48 pm (3 years ago)

These are great! I’m loving all these on facebook at the moment!

Ling Reply:

@Natalie Stoute, Yeah, they’re really funny!

5. Eden-Avalon
    18/02/2012 at 9:33 am (3 years ago)

I am one of those FEARFUL OF THE DENTIST people for sure. I’ve been putting off getting my impacted wisdom teeth pulled for like…5 years now. (Scold me I beg you!) So the first one was great. But the second one? I died laughing.

Ling Reply:

@Eden-Avalon, You bad girl! Best get it sorted before it gives you pain! And yeah, LOL at Beauty Blogger :)

6. Pink Sith
    19/02/2012 at 2:30 am (3 years ago)

Hi! I didn’t realize you are a Dentist. I love that HK filling.

Ling Reply:

@Pink Sith, Yeah, it’s a secret…shhh!! LOL. And yeah, damn cute HK filling!

7. angel charm
    21/02/2012 at 6:41 am (3 years ago)

do you know that you are the funniest beauty blogger and dentist of course. whenever I am feeling low I read your blog posts and my mood becomes cheerful, I would really like to thank you for making me laugh

Ling Reply: