No offence** but, seriously :-
a) Who writes reviews on cleansing wipes?
b) Who really wants to read a review on cleansing wipes?
These are the thoughts running through my mind as I write this review on Dove Beauty Cleansing Wipes. How ironic! But the reason why I am writing this review is to test out a new review format : Get Or Forget… Let me know if you Get this format or should I Forget it. (*chuckles at my own very un-funny puns*)
I found these Dove Beauty Cleansing Wipes inside my goodie bag when I attended the Australian Open. I used to be a wipes-kinda-gal and would use all different varieties including baby wipes to wipe my make-up off or to cleanse my face. It was so quick and easy for a lazy gal like me. But now that I am older and wiser, I don’t use wipes for these purposes at all because they don’t perform as well as the individual products they are supposed to replace, i.e. make-up remover, cleanser, toner and moisturiser.
Get Dove Beauty Cleansing Wipes if :-
- You have a tendency to sweat and smell; but can’t get access to a shower
- You are going through a deodorant-free phase to…you know…air your pits and you’re looking for a scented substitute
- You don’t wear slippers around the house and you can’t be bothered to wash your feet before you jump into bed
- You’re looking for an alcohol-free wipe to spot clean make-up brushes
- You’re going camping or travelling and need to travel light
- It’s on a special deal at your local pharmacist
Forget Dove Beauty Cleansing Wipes if :-
- You are looking for a non-scented wipe
- You’re happy with the baby wipes you use which work out to be much cheaper per wipe
** I dislike it when people who say “No offence, but…” because it’s as if it gives them a valid excuse to say offensive things! And all I wanna say is, “No offence, but STFU!” Yes, I am well aware that I have used the exact same phrase to introduce this post. The theme of the day is ‘irony’!!!**
What are your thoughts on cleansing wipes? And is the review format Get Or Forget a keeper? And what do you think about people who say “No offence, but…” sentences?