My mink lash extensions from a few weeks ago have all fallen out. Of course, I hurried it along by rubbing my eyes every night after showering. Anyway, my natural lashes are looking very sparse at the moment so I have been desperately trying to thicken and lengthen them with mascara. Enter L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes…
Get L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes if :-
- You have had previous success with other L’Oreal Paris mascaras
- Extra black is your colour
- Your lashes are sparse and you want volume
- You are looking for a cheaper alternative to Lancome mascaras
- You love their slogan “Because you’re worth it!”
- You think your lashes will transform into the advert with Eva Longoria and the lash inserts
- Repeat – LASH INSERTS!
- You are looking for a lengthening mascara
L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes has RRP of over AU$25 and is available at your local drugstore (well, it is in mine!) or alternatively, buy it cheaper online.
Are you a mascara whore like me? Which one are you using at the moment? And how annoyingly catchy is the slogan “Because you’re worth it!”?