Continuing on from my reviews of Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid products, I give you Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Cream.
- Contains Super Hyaluronic Acid that deeply penetrates the skin to nourish and helps restore skin’s barrier to prevent moisture loss
- It helps to soften epidermis, leaving skin smooth and hydrated
- Light and non-greasy cream that infuses your skin with continuous moisture
I have been very impressed with the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic range so far…but when it comes to the cream, that’s another story.
First of all, the Hada Labo SHA Cream is too runny for my liking. When I scoop some out of the jar, I find myself quickly whacking it on my face before the cream seeps through my fingers!!! Seriously, what is up with that?
As for moisturising effects, it hydrates my skin like the other products in this range. It is excellent at that…but…
I Don’t Like Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Cream Because
- It’s too runny!
- It does not contain SPF which means if I use it as a day cream, I still need to put on sunscreen (hello, lazy Ling here!!)
- It’s too runny!!
- As a night cream, I feel that it is too light and not as rich as my other night creams.
- It’s too runny!!!
Catch my drift?
Have you tried Hada Labo SHA Cream? What did you think of it?