After 4 weeks of testing the many Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid products I purchased in Malaysia, I am ready to review Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence EX.
This intense hydrating essence is designed for all skin types. It tightens and refines large pores caused by ageing and changes in environment. Your skin will be well hydrated, look firmer and younger.
Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence EX is a white viscous serum which feels sticky but is soft and light.
Method Of Use
Apply after using Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. I find that 2 pumps of the serum covers my entire face plus neck area.
As mentioned before, I have dry skin, and so my skin absorbs this essence easily. However, it may be too rich for people with greasy / oily skin.
- I like this product a lot because my skin does feel hydrated and I have noticed that my skin looks more supple.
- Has it tightened and refined my big pores? I damn well hope so! I have noticed that I have had less blackheads after using this product – does that count?
- BUT then, I feel that the moisturizing lotion also keeps my skin hydrated – so is this essence really necessary?
- A highly recommended 8.5 out of 10 for dry thirsty skin looking for some lovin’
- If I had money to splurge, I would definitely buy this product again. But if I was on a budget, I’d be happy to skip the essence and just use the moisturizing lotion.
Have you tried Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Essence EX? What did you think of it?