This is the first review of the many Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid products I purchased in Malaysia. Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion – simply said in three words – I LOVE IT! Hyaluronic acid is being commonly found in skin care products these days as it has great hydrating properties, which in turn helps reduce wrinkles.
- Instantly hydrates skin and helps preserve its optimum moisture balance
- Replenishes and locks-in moisture for complete hydration
- Skin feels significantly soft and supple
- Helps improve dry and dehydrated skin, leaving it silky smooth
- Skin pH balanced
- Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant
I have read that Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Lotion is Japan’s equivalent to toner, but it looks and feels nothing like any toner I have used before. Sometimes I skip toner because it can dry out my skin even more. But I have used this product every day since I bought it and my skin has been loving it. It is a colourless lotion which is slightly viscous with a fairly sticky consistency. I think of it as a hyaluronic acid serum.
How To Apply
I use it after cleansing my face. I just put a couple of drops onto my hand and lightly pat it onto my skin. It leaves a slightly sticky film which gets absorbed in seconds by my thirsty skin.
I Love It Because
- It delivers exactly what it promises
- It is very affordable (I bought it for 40.90 RM in Guardian in Malaysia)
- There is no smell whatsoever
- My dry skin loves it
- I have noticed a dramatic change in my skin – it just feels very moisturised throughout the day
I just touched my face just now – 12 hours after applying this – and it does feel soft and supple – the ‘toing toing’ effect that girls have been raving about . I would definitely recommend all girls with dry sensitive skin to purchase Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. I know they sell it in Asia…but not sure if they sell it in UK or Australia. I bought 2 bottles – and I know they will last me a while. It has become my new must-have product of the year!