A while ago, Tine at Beautyholics Anonymous generously gave me a bunch of hair products to use and amongst these goodies was John Frieda Frizz-Ease Crème Serum Overnight Repair Formula. What did I think of this? Read on for my review.
What John Frieda Say
- Visibly repairs breakage and split ends while deeply nourishing to replenish essential moisture, making hair softer and healthier-looking.
- With Damage Mending Technology, Frizz-Ease®Crème Serum Overnight Repair Formula envelops each hair strand to stimulate deep transformational mending overnight.
- Contains a blend of conditioning agents and a humectant, plus an infusion of chamomile extract.
- Lightweight formula absorbs quickly into hair without leaving any residue on your pillow.
- After just one use, hair texture is dramatically improved with a silky-soft feel.
How I Use It
2-3 times a month, I like to apply tons of this all over my hair with extra serum at my dry ends. Wait for 4-5 hours and then wash it with whatever shampoo and conditioner I am using. This means that I go to bed with freshly washed hair.
My hair has responded well to using this John Frieda product. It feels softer and is definitely more nourished, especially at the tips. It definitely helped when my hair was feeling all yukky and rubbery after I DIY dyed it recently.
Likes : Hair feels softer and more nourished, pleasant smell, lightweight formula
Dislikes : Misleading claim, silicone build-up possible
If a friend was suffering from dry, brittle hair ends, I would recommend John Frieda Frizz-Ease Crème Serum Overnight Repair Formula. But once I finish this product, I doubt I will be repurchasing as my quest for a better leave-in conditioner / hair serum continues…