Some of my girlfriends have been hardcore fans of Lancome cosmetics and skincare. And the most popular YouTube make-up guru, Michelle Phan, does monthly video tutorials using Lancome products. Anyway, I have purchased Lancome mascaras and their Juicy Tubes before, but I hadn’t tried their skincare products yet. Curious to test it out, I bought a 15ml sample size of Lancome Primordiale Nuit Skin Recharge from Sasa.
An unctuous creamy texture and infused with a relaxing fragrance, intensely regenerate your skin overnight. From the 1st morning, a new regenerated skin is born : perfectly rested, hydrated, revitalised. Night after night, 1st wrinkles are visibly reduced, skin is radiant and vibrantly younger.
- My first thought upon opening the jar was the flowery smell. It was rather overpowering for my sensitive nostrils.
- The rich creamy texture was appealing for my dry sensitive skin.
- However, after using it for 2 nights, I woke up with a dry rashy skin patch on my cheek.
- I wasn’t testing out any new skincare product at the time, so I concluded that my skin was reacting to this Lancome moisturiser. Perhaps, it was the fragrance.
- Good thing I only bought a sample size!
Sadly, Lancome Primordiale Nuit Skin Recharge doesn’t recharge me as it doesn’t agree with my skin. However, I believe that everyone’s skin reacts differently to different products and just because it did not agree with me, it may do miracles on another person.
Have you used any Lancome skincare products before? What was your experience like?