Oh no! I think I am turning into a shopaholic AGAIN! I used to shop ALL the time back in my twenties because I worked full-time and earned good money…and then I went travelling, got poor and stopped spending frivolously…and now that I’m working again, I’m back on the shopaholic wagon. Shame on me!!!
Last week’s shopping haul isn’t that exciting but I know some readers love to see what I purchased so here it is… Alternatively, if hauls aren’t your thang, feel free to click away…
- FACE OF AUSTRALIA Sheer Gloss Lip Crayons ($15 at Big W) : I have been dying to get these as I have heard that they are better than Clinique Chubby Sticks. Will be swatching them on Lip Stalker so go and subscribe to my other beauty blog if you haven’t already.
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender Set ($20 at Myer) : I love the original version but this is pretty good too. I think I just love anything green tea!
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ($8 at Priceline) : I’m still not feeling my new Shu Uemura concealer so I’ve been looking for a new concealer. Will review in due time.
- Fing’rs Brush-On Nail Glue ($8 at Priceline) : My nail broke whilst I was shopping so I ran to my nearest Priceline to glue it back together.
- Rubi Shoes were having a big sale and I found these ankle boots – grey and black – and nude patent heels (which I wore for my OOTD) for $15 each pair. Cheap and cheerful.
- I have been looking for work-friendly clothes so I found these cheapies – purple top ($3 at Coles), red sweater ($20 at Target) and another 2 tops not pictured because they weren’t very exciting either.
- Britney Spears Femme Fatale Tour DVD ($10 at JB Hi-Fi) : Hey, don’t judge me but I wanted to be Britney when I was younger! In fact, this is on in the background as I write this post… But anyway, she’s not what she used to be and she mimes the whole way through this concert and there’s way too much autotuning… Nevertheless, it’s something for me to watch as I use the cross-trainer that I have newly acquired thanks to one of my gfs. Look out for a newer and fitter me
- Kelly Clarkson Stronger album ($10 at JB Hi-Fi) : Who buys CDs these days??! Me! I also buy music off iTunes.
- Last week’s random and spontaneous purchase is this framed picture of a caricature of a geisha / Japanese girl. I love it because it is cute and somehow reminds me of my sisters and I when we were younger – all of us had this haircut courtesy of my mother!! LOLOL!
Anyway, I have decided that this is my last shopping spree for a while and I am going on a spending ban for 4 weeks from time of writing. Let’s see if I will last… What have you recently purchased?
EDIT : My spending ban did NOT last long. I lasted like 2 days and then I went and bought earrings, handbag and shoes… *oopsie*