I want to introduce you all to this amazing make-up range from Superdrug, a UK store. I am loving MUA Cosmetics! All the products cost £1. Yes, £1 GBP! I stumbled upon this when my sister and I were out shopping for cosmetics and I went crazy and here is my MUA shopping haul.
I bought a few items from the MUA range to test it out – 5 x eyeshadows, 4 x nail polishes, 2 x lipsticks and 1 xblusher = £12 in total.
Nail Polishes (2 coats)
(Blusher swatch not included because I’m too lazy hehe)
- MUA packaging is simple but not tacky
- However, MUA product shades are not named with funky cool names but just with numbers, e.g. shade 1 – which is boring!
- I love the colours of the MUA Eyeshadows – very vibrant and fresh. The colours stayed on well when used with eyeshadow primer. (Have no idea of staying power without primer because basically, I LOVE primer!)
- MUA Nail Polishes were a bit of a hit and miss. One of them was runny, one of them was gloopy but I love the midnight blue shimmer one – (I am currently wearing this shade on my toes)
- MUA Lipsticks are surprisingly good. I say suprisingly because I am not usually a fan of lipsticks but recently, I have been using them a lot. (Am I ageing??) Rather moisturising and staying power is good, but the pink one has a sickly vanilla taste.
- The MUA Blusher is nice and pink for summer.
- For £1, I was really impressed with the quality and quite frankly, I wish I bought more!!! If only there was a Superdrug in Australia…
You can now buy MUA products online and they ship internationally too : http://www.muastore.co.uk