Wowee! Have a look at my Hong Kong Beauty Haul which includes :-
- The swoon-worthy, lust at first sight, Laduree-esque, Etude House Princess Etoinette Special Kit Set with blusher and lipstick – review and swatches next week – yes, I swatched it for the love of beauty blogging!!! I also got more Etude House stuff.
- Multiple Asian BB Creams – Lioele, Garnier, Maybelline Watergel, Skin 79, Kate – what can I say except that I am a sucker for BB Creams to slap on for work in the mornings
- My Holy Grail loose powder from Shu Uemura which is a favourite repurchase. I shall never stray!
- The super-dupe-tastic YSL Glossy Stain little cousins – L’Oreal Caresse Shine Wet Gloss Stains – which won’t be released in Australia till MUCH later so if you want your lips on one, stay tuned for next week’s giveaway!
- And another lippy which is Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Couture – I believe this is released today in Australia. Due to good beauty blogging karma, I got sent a few of these to trial when I got back from Hong Kong and one of them happened to be Couture too; so yes, the one I bought is going to be given away to an awesome reader!
- I only bought one mascara and it was Kate Art Dial Mascara…because I saw something similar on a Michelle Phan video. No, I am not ashamed to say that because after I met her last year, her allure won me over and I became a Phan-girl.
- The only skincare product I bought was the infamous Cure Gel. I made my Dad pay for that and he was like “Why is this so expensive? Did you know it cost HK$280?!!!!” Must never tell him how much the REALLY expensive skincare stuff I love costs!!!
- I also bought falsies, hair dye, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, etc, etc. Don’t worry, they will pop up one day on some blog post or vlog!
If you think that was a pretty dire beauty haul, then you are absolutely correct! Please note, my Sister came to visit me in Melbourne and brought me over lots of stuff from Hong Kong and UK before we went to Hong Kong. Also, I actually bought LOTS OF CLOTHES and HANDBAGS and ACCESSORIES and a few pairs of SHOES.
Because…*drum roll please*…I want to go back to doing more fashion outfit of the day posts like I used to do at the start of my beauty blogging venture when I used a pathetic point & shoot with timer and ran back and forth to take photos like a madwoman. Nowadays, I have a fashion blogger’s secret weapons – tripod and remote control! Unfortunately, my figure took a dive and I went up 2 dress sizes but I will start my diet…after I meet up with my lovely girlfriends for a yum-cha-stic lunch today!
Have a lovely weekend and let me know if you want me to rip open and review a featured product to review and blog about ASAP! I have already been asked to review that Etude House Princess Etoinette Special Kit, L’Oreal Caresse Shine glosses and the Kate Art Dial Mascara so I am already on it 🙂
New blog post on Monday because Sundays are for resting and to brace myself for Monday-itis 🙂
P.S. It is really good to be back blogging because I missed you all x (even the weird stalkers slash haters)