I have been an avid traveller since I caught the travel bug a couple of years ago. Last year, I went to Hong Kong, Seoul, Taiwan, Malaysia, all the way up the west coast of Australia, Brisbane, Sydney and New Zealand. Today, I am making my 3rd trip back to UK from Australia in this one year! It is 25 hours on the plane and 5 hours in the airports = 30 hour journey! One way!!!
All this flying is really bad for my skin. But I have my travelling beauty kit.
In my travelling beauty kit :-
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss (remember, I am a dentist!)
- Baby wipes which are handy for lots of things – wiping sticky fingers, sweat around your neck, removing make-up, etc
- Eye cream – I am a bad sleeper on planes so to de-puff my eyes, I must have my eye cream
- I have travel sizes of cleanser, toner, serum and moisturiser to ensure the skin on my face is well-cleansed and moisturised
- I also carry SPF cream – even though I am going back to Winter in UK, SPF is still essential to prevent ageing spots and wrinkles from UV damage
- Body moisturiser – this isn’t really to keep my body moisturised – it’s just for something for me to do when I get bored!!! I have the driest, cracked skin on my body ever! I shall take photos and show you one day. It’s because I am ultra-lazy and putting moisturiser on my body is too time-consuming for a bum like me.
Anyway, I was hoping to update this blog daily…but I will be in the air tomorrow…so I shall get back to beauty blogging ASAP. I know I am going back to UK for a sad occasion – my gran’s funeral – but at the same time, I am glad that I can go shopping for beauty and skincare products. Aussie prices are really expensive!
Wish me safe flight.