When it comes to make-up, do you splurge or save? Watch my video to compare the RRPs and you can decide whether you are a splurger or a saver?
Featured products in order of appearance on video :-
- Clarins Skin Perfecting BB Cream RRP $50 (on counters at end of May) – fantastic coverage! Love!
- Revlon Photoready BB Cream RRP $24.95 – instant BB love! Lovely dewy formula.
- Illamasqua Powder Blush Duo No. 2 RRP $39 – shades are Katie (soft baby pink) and Ambition (mauve plus glitter) – what’s not to love?
- BYS Blush Duo 02 Colour Me Happy RRP $6.95 – intense pigmentation for dirt cheap!
- L’Oreal Paris Color Rich Les Ombres in E4 Marron Glace RRP $23.95 – renowned professional make-up artist Rae Morris loves this – ’nuff said!
- Models Prefer Eyeshadow Quad Smoking Hot RRP $9.95 – impressive under $10 find!
- YSL Glossy Stain #25 RRP $50 & L’Oreal Paris Shine Caresse in Eve – I have dedicated a blog post to both of these babies and now a video too! Love love love!
- OPI Divine Swine RRP $19.95 – another winner from OPI!
- Face Of Australia Glitterati Lookin’ For Some Hot Stuff RRP $4.95 – this collection is amazing but it’s limited edition so get in quick! A blog post of the collection is coming atcha!
Disclosure : Some of the products featured were sent for editorial consideration and I am eternally grateful for the PRs for supporting The Best Beauty Blog 🙂