Today is a new day and I am going to write about something more cheerful. One of my girlfriends bought me this delightful red nail polish, which was part of an OPI Anniversary Collection, hence its name – OPI Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry
Product Description (in my own words)
A classic cherry red colour which looks sexy
- First of all, I just love the names of OPI nail polishes!
- This cherry colour is beautiful with my Chinese yellowy skin tone
- It makes me feel sexy and sophisticated when I wear this colour
- One of the best things about this OPI nail lacquer is that one coat is sufficient
- I have used other red nail polish from other brands, but to get a rich red colour, I would need to apply 2-3 coats
- I believe that OPI nail lacquer is of a high professional standard because the nail polish does not chip easily and lasts long
- The only thing which is a bit annoying is when I do remove the nail polish, the red colour leaves behind stains…but it’s probably my fault for not putting on a base coat
- And also, why can’t nail companies make nail polish smell nicer? Imagine if this nail polish smelt like cherries too! YUM!
- A highly recommended 9 out of 10
In conclusion : OPI Quarter Of A Cent-Cherry, you are red hot!