As I am from Scotland, I usually go to Boots or Superdrug to buy my cosmetics and skincare products at affordable prices. I have discovered the Australian equivalent which is Priceline, and it does special offers and has a loyalty reward card scheme too.
Anyway, I went browsing and on a whim, decided to buy some hand cream – Priceline Basic Care Hand & Nail Cream (100ml) for $2.00AUD.
Priceline Basic Care Hand & Nail Cream is enriched with keratin to help strengthen nails and prevent splitting while moisturising and softening your hands.
- Has a pleasant light flowery scent which is not too overpowering
- Cream absorbs relatively well and does not leave a greasy film
- But as for strengthening nails to prevent them from splitting, I am not too convinced about that because all my nails seem to be splitting recently
- I’m not a snob but the packaging does look a bit basic (i.e. cheap)
- Above average 6.5 out of 10
In conclusion : Priceline Basic Care Hand & Nail Cream, yes, you are cheap, but there’s not really much more to say about you…
BTW, Priceline has 20% off all marked prices for skincare and cosmetics (excluding sun care) for 2 days only – 27th and 28th October. Guess what I will be doing tomorrow?