I was literally on Cloud Nine, when this sexy, sleek, black curling iron –> The Micro Wand <– was sent to me whilst I was heavily pregnant (around 37 weeks) in November. Now if I hadn’t been doing my Kegel exercises, I may have had a “wee” accident (pun very much intended!).
Anyway, the Cloud Nine Micro Wand and I have been friends for over 6 months now so it’s about time that I show you what I love about it (yes, it is LOVE) and what magic it can do to transform hair from drab to fab. Trust me!
As I am writing this, Baby Bunty is having a nap and one sleep cycle only lasts around 45 minutes, so I am not going to beat around the bush and I will deliver it to you straight about the features that I love most about Cloud Nine Micro Wand :-
1. Protective Heat Guard – hard plastic casing – All curling tong lovers hold hands and say “Hallelujah!” No more accidental burns if you are mid-way curling your hair and you fancy a quick selfie on your phone! Just insert (that’s what she said!!!) into the protective sheath.
2. Heat Protective Glove – yep, we’re all about protection around here *winks*
3. Fuss Free Buttons – on/off, high/low – When I get faced with too many temperature options, I get confuzzled (yes, it is a word in Ling’s dictionary!). It’s like Instagram filters, which one to choose…?? Well, don’t worry, it’s simple and fuss free and more importantly, a time-saver!
4. Hibernation Mode – if not used, it automatically switches itself off after 30 minutes – No more worrying about setting your house on fire!!
5. Delivers great looking curls EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. – now THIS is definitely the clincher! To be honest, I don’t care if a curling iron is coated with ceramic or titanium or gold! All that matters is that it gives me good
head hair. Frizz-free, shiny, long-lasting curls. And looks great in photos too!
Ignore my post-preggie belly lumps and bumps in the photo (taken shortly after giving birth) and just look at the hair! Yes, the fact that I managed to curl my long hair with a newborn bubs is testament that I love Cloud Nine Micro Wand!
I got my haircut recently and still brought out Cloud Nine Micro Wand to give it some oomph and I hope you agree that the curls also look great on shorter shoulder length hair too.
Now that I have convinced you all that the Cloud Nine Micro Wand is a must-have, I should mention that it is on the pricey side. No, you don’t need to rob a bank! Just get cash out –> $269 AUD. Either treat yourself with a little splurge or add it onto your wishlist and give your partner / family / friends a BIG HINT!