Happy 2014 everyone!!! Long time no blog, but you all should know why… This little munchkin arrived on 17th December 2013 and it’s been crazy hectic ever since – crying baby, dirty nappies, sore nipples (yes, I’m breastfeeding and I feel like a cow – *moo moo*), hospital check-ups, visitors here and there, etc, etc… And today, right now, may be the first time I have had a little teeny bit of free time for like 15 minutes…and I should be catching up on much-needed sleep, but I have chosen to update my blog instead – it’s called dedication, yo!
So she does have a REAL name but to remain private and all, we have an online name for her which is Bunty. And we actually call her Bunty more than we call her by her real name, LOL. It’s just a made-up name we called my baby bump and it has stuck! She’s turning into a baby beauty blogger already as she has had some lovely care packages with baby products – thank you to those brands, you know who you are.
Well, I don’t have much else to say except once I get a bit of routine in my life, normal beauty blogging WILL resume so stay tuned. I hope you are all keeping well and update me with your goss please.
Just a few random things which I strangely wanna share before I go take a shower :-
1. I stink of (breast)milk!!! In fact, everything smells of milk. And I am the biggest milk-phobic ever!!!
2. My iPhone camera roll has been invaded with baby pictures of Bunty…and I am turning into one of those mums who force people to look at photos of my offspring!!
3. I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week now. Those days where I used to wash my hair every single day seem so long ago!!
4. As of today, I have worn make-up two days in a row!! Does it count as make-up if it is only one product though?? Anyway, if you wanna know, it is Face Of Australia Berry Brulee Glossy Lip Crayon which is a beautiful colour representing Radiant Orchid, the Pantone Colour of 2014!
5. I am so happy that I can cut my toe nails now!
Told ya it was random! Anyway, chat soon! Thanks for reading as always!
P.S. Just as I was about to press “Publish” on this blog post, #BabyBunty started crying. She’s awake from her wee nap already!!! How did she know I just finished blogging??!!!