EDIT : Anytime you have any beauty blogging questions, feel free to email me thebestbeautyblog[at]gmail.com or tweet me @Xyling I promise I will NOT bite!
Some of you may (or may not) be wondering where the usual Tuesday #bbloggersoz summaries and the usual Thursday #bbloggeroz topic reveals are this week. Well, Celeste and I have been moderators of #bbloggersoz from the start (with a helping hand from Jade) and we felt that it was time to let go.
No, before you go into panic mode, we are
NOT ditching #bbloggersoz!
We have had amazing feedback from lots of bloggers as they feel that they have learnt many new things from our weekly Twitter chat. It’s great how we have connected with so many bloggers from around the world, and not specifically Australia!
We just feel that #bbloggersoz does not need moderating anymore and that we do not need to stick to specific topics every single week – but we should let it run free on Sunday nights, like an open forum. Feel free to ask any beauty-related or blog-related questions with the #bbloggersoz hashtags
on Sunday nights 8-9pm AEST. However, every first Sunday of the month, Celeste (@becbeautiful) or me (@xyling) will choose a topic for #bbloggersoz – so please look out for that.
Consequently, this will be the last official blog post on #bbloggersoz – which may be a relief for our blog readers who do not participate in #bbloggersoz and are not interested in it at all.
For those, who may have missed all the #bbloggersoz summaries, here are all the links :-
1. How Should PR Agencies Work With Beauty Bloggers?
2. Photography Tips For Beauty Bloggers
3. How To Gain Readership
4. Balancing Blogging Life
5. How To Keep Content Fresh
6. How To Deal With Negative Comments
7. Social Media Platforms For Beauty Bloggers
8. Disclosure Policies For Beauty Bloggers – I would like to disclose (see what I did there?) that there was no official summary for this topic due to time constraints this week. Totally entirely my (Ling’s) fault. But basically, I was there for the whole #bbloggersoz chat and even though it’s not legal requirements to disclose on non-U.S. beauty blogs, the majority preferred transparency and honesty – which will result in blog readers respecting you and your blog.
Please remember, it’s NOT the end! It’s only the beginning…
Thank you for everyone’s support in #bbloggersoz and we will see you on Twitter! Tweet tweet!!!