I don’t know how it happened but it just did. Instead of being faithful to one shower product, I started using four shower products – Dove Go Fresh Energise Body Wash Grapefruit & Lemongrass Scent, Bioglo Red Ginseng Body Scrub, Botanics Of Australia Revitalising Body Cleanser* and Medihoney Gentle Body Wash* – every time I shower for different body parts! The way I see it is that the skin on my body is not the same type all the way so I need to cater to this. Allow me to introduce you to my current shower buddies…
I am about to introduce to you to the best body scrub I have ever used and it’s from Korea – Bioglo Red Ginseng Body Scrub.
Product Description & Ingredients
Formulated with exfoliating walnut shells and enriched with premium Korean Red Ginseng and 12 nourishing plant extracts. This body scrub removes layers of dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling fresh while its active ingredients help to renew and rejuvenate for a supple, flawless finish.
The 12 plants extracts are :-
- Grapefruit extract – promotes the healing of scar tissue
- Skullcap root extract – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Almond fruit extract – excellent moisturiser, emollient-rich properties
- Ginger root extract – brightens and tones skin
- Rice bran extract – soothes and calms skin, and strengthens skin barrier
- Black bean seed extract – rich in anthocyanins, a potent antioxidant compound
- Houttuynia cordata extract – anti-allergy, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory
- Panax ginseng root extract – detoxifies and improves the skin’s immune system
- Mung bean seed extract – rich in natural moisturising factors and isoflavones to deliver excellent moisturisation
- Carrot root extract – rich in beta carotene, promotes regeneration
- Portulaca extract – excellent source of vitamins A, C and E and essential amino acids
- Acacia extract – supplies plant-derived collagen to rebuild
Method Of Use
Apply onto areas of skin you want to exfoliate and lightly scrub in circular motions. Wash off.
- I received Bioglo Red Ginseng Body Scrub as a gift and at first, I was a bit skeptical about using this on my skin. I was worried that it may irritate my skin.
- The first thing I noticed when I used this was the smell – it’s divine!
- The texture reminds me of wet sand at the beach.
- After scrubbing the dry patches – elbows, knees and arms – and washing it off, I was pleasantly surprised to find smooth skin! Yes, smooth and soft skin!!
- I only use it to exfoliate my skin once a week.
Bioglo Red Ginseng Body Scrub is a fantastic body exfoliator and I highly recommend this with a 10/10 rating from The Best Beauty Blog.
Apparently, more than 7 million units were sold on a Korean TV shopping channel. For more information on this product, please click here.
You can buy it in Cosway stores – Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, UK
Other beauty blog reviews