I know that we’re still in the first quarter of 2012, but I believe that Hitachi Hada CRiE (model CM-N800-V) is going to be my favourite beauty purchase of the year. Hitachi Hada CRiE is the bee’s knees / the cat’s pyjamas / the bomb – it is phenomenal and worth every dollar
my Husband’s credit card I paid for it ($1880 HKD = $250 AUD). It is “Japan’s No.1 beauty gadget” for a reason! And it is so amazing that I have written this long and in-depth review about it.
About Hitachi Hada CRiE
Warning : Poorly translated English copied and pasted from the Hitachi HK website.
Hitachi Hada CRiE, Ion Cleansing with Moisturizing Support Device which gets the Japan Sales No.1 makes your skin beautiful through several steps. You can achieve three wishes at the same time, pore cleansing, moisturizing and wrinkle reducing. Now you can enjoy a facial treatment with the level of beauty salon at your home!
So that is very confusing so allow me to elaborate from my personal experience…
The Hitachi Hada CRiE has 4 functions : Cleansing, Micro-Pat, Moisturize and Refresh.
The smooth metal head (with and without cotton pad) is designed to give your face a deep cleanse to exfoliate away all the dead skin and debris, which will help maximise the efficacy of skincare products and in doing so, will refresh, revitalise and rejuvenate skin. With the vibrations and pulses, it’s like giving my face a massage which helps plump up my skin. It’s like an Asian version of the Clarisonic without the harshness of using a brush head and with extra functions.
How To Use It
- It can get a bit confusing at first but with a little trial and error, I have figured out how to master the Hitachi Hada CRiE to suit my skin’s needs.
- It has a rechargeable battery and there are no cords so I use my Hitachi Hada CRiE everywhere around the house which is fantastic.
- It has sensor pads so if you’re not holding onto it properly, it won’t work and it will stop when the head is not touching skin. How smart!
- All you need are cotton pads, a selection of toners and a sheet mask.
- Each function works for 5 minutes and stops automatically.
- I use it all over my face in the motions as shown in the picture and avoid my delicate eye area.
- I remove all make-up and cleanse my face before using Hitachi Hada CRiE – which amazes me even more when I realise that my normal cleansing skills are totally inadequate at removing all dirt!
Not all the 4 functions are designed for daily use and they work and pulse in different ways :
Cleansing : daily use, cotton pad soaked in cleansing water or toner (I like to use Bioderma Crealine H2O or INSETA [World Spirit] H2o)
Micro-Pat : daily use, no cotton pad, spray toner on face and keep it wet to avoid dry burns (I like to use Comvita Hydrating Toning Mist or Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moist Mist)
Moisturize : daily use, cotton pad soaked in a moisturising toner (I like to use Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion or Pond’s Flawless White Toner)
Refresh : weekly use, over a sheet mask (I’ve been using it over My Beauty Diary face sheet masks but any sheet mask will do)
Why I Love Hitachi Hada CRiE
- The results are immediate and plain to see. It’s just so satisfying to see the amount of dirt and gunk on the cotton pad after using Hitachi Hada CRiE.
- I have had no breakouts or purging or dry, flaky skin or any irritations with using this whatsoever.
- It is so easy to use. And it is smart too because it knows when you’re not in contact with your skin and stops and starts accordingly.
- My skin is left feeling clean but not in a harsh squeaky clean kinda way – because it allows me to add moisture and hydration afterwards with its extra functions and plumps it up with the massaging motions.
- My pores are no longer clogged and blackheads pop out really easy.
- I can also use this on other parts of my body. And I have had fun using this on my Husband and on my Mum and my Sister – it’s fun to compare who has the dirtiest cotton pads! LOL.
- I must add that it is pretty in pink too! And it’s lightweight and the rechargeable battery lasts for a long time! I’ve only charged it twice since I bought this in January!