I confess. I am Ms Selfish Shopper. Contrary to popular belief, I am not a big fan of shopping. But when I do go shopping, I shop for myself. I have good intentions to buy something for someone else, but 99% of the time, I will end up buying something for myself. Does that happen to you too?
Here’s my recent haulage…
1. White booties with a side bow ($15 from imagination world) : Oh so adorable! How could I refuse?
2. Handbag dress ($10 from imagination world) : Certainly not the prettiest dress I own…but it’s kinda cute AND it stretches!!! Great for my expanding food baby belly!!
3. Dotti oversized black sunglasses x 2 ($26 altogether – Buy One Get One Free from Dotti) : I’m a sucker for BOGOF anything!!! And yes, these are my nth pair of oversized black sunnies…!!!
4. Skin79 BB Miniature Set ($10 from an Asian stall in Chadstone) : First of all, aren’t they the cutest things EVER?!!! Second of all, BB creams!! Thirdly, 10 buckaroos? Get in my overflowing beauty drawers, already!!!
5. Elizabeth Arden Advanced Lip-Fix Cream (<$28 from feelunique.com) : As you all know, I recently started a lip beauty blog so I need to get my lips in prime condition for swatching. I asked my favourite lip beauty guru, Akisa from beautyswatch, for advice and this is the lip primer she recommended. I ordered it online because it was much cheaper…but it took 4 weeks to arrive!
6. December edition of Madison magazine with free Butter London nail polish ($8.95 from 7-11) : Have I mentioned that I have an obsession with magazines with beauty freebies?
7. Lindt Lindor Extra Dark chocolate balls ($5 from Sweet As) : I actually bought 4 boxes of these babies!! They are going cheap because the expiry date is end of January. These will be devoured before the end of next week!!
And there you go! Ms Selfish Shopper strikes again!
What have you hauled recently?