Even with the best mascara in the world, there’s a limit to what it can achieve for my short stubby Asian lashes. I’ve had eyelash extensions before and they were disastrous so I will never EVER get them done again because they pulled out all my lashes!! As for false lashes, I never liked them either because it was so hard to stick them on…until I discovered the secret…
The secret to applying false eyelashes is to practice, practice, practice! This is my method :-
1. Measure the lash strip to suit your eye and trim the inner corner, if necessary
2. Flex the band a few times as it makes it easier to shape according to your lash line and it’s more comfortable to wear
3. Apply eyelash glue along the strip and wait…wait…wait…
4. When the glue is slightly tacky, place it as close to your lash line as possible
I was given these glam faux lashes by the respective brands and I have no idea what look I can do with them. Any ideas?
1. Illamasqua Grandeur False Eye Lashes are from the Theatre of the Nameless collection. They are sexy, flirtatious, fluttery lashes.
2. 1000 Hour Evening Lashes #572 Flagrant Glitz have little sparkles on lashes.
Please give me suggestions on what looks I can do with these lashes. Where would you wear them? And I’m too old to hit the clubs!!