Ooh la la! I used to be Plain Jane getting my geek on, but then I got immersed into the beauty world and emerged as a Beauty Blogger, which is great fun because I get to play with all things beautifying…but every now and then, I transform into a Make-Up Minx!!!
“What’s a Make-Up Minx?” you ask – well, this is the definition according to the Ling-lish Dictionary :
A term used to describe a girl who is promiscuous with make-up brands and products. She is the sister of Skincare Strumpet.
Related terms : Cosmetic Call Girl, Beauty Village Bicycle
Now that you’re more familiar with the term, allow me to share with you some of the shenanigans I get up to when I become a Make-Up Minx :-
1. I had a ménage à trois with de Leon Cosmetics – I slipped into Dorothy’s Slippers, got introduced to the Coal Miner’s Daughter and enjoyed Squeaker’s Ride all at the same time! Scandalous! I sampled the goods and I am tempted to go back for more, especially Squeaker’s Ride.
(To sample these goodies yourself, check out http://www.deleon.com.au)
2. I enjoyed a night out with a dark and seductive stranger known as Youngblood Eclipse Incredible Wear Gel Liner…and oh boy, it was intense; it was smooth and it definitely lasted all night!
(If Youngblood sounds like your cup of tea, check out http://www.youngbloodmineralcosmetics.com.au)
3. I met Arial from the nutrimetics nc Marble Rouge family and ooh, one touch and it would make anyone blush! One half is a rich rose shade with gold shimmer and the other half is a light pale pink. A light swirl with the blusher brush is all you need.
(To have a swirl with this blusher, head to http://www.nutrimetics.com.au)
4. Two angels came into my life and made me glow in places I never knew was possible. Say hello to Angel Mist and Angel Blush from FACE OF AUSTRALIA Mineral Therapy Illuminator Range. They are multi-taskers and can be worn on their own, mixed with foundation and applied all over the body for that extra radiance.
(Get your glow on at http://www.faceofaustralia.com.au)
5. I was a scarlet harlot and played footsie with a couple of Muppets from OPI Glamour Toes. It was definitely Animal-istic and I had flirtatious fun Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It! The pack comes with spangly toe separators for that extra glam factor.
(For more footsie fun, head to http://www.opi.net.au)
6. I lost my virginity to NVEY ECO - a true certified organic make-up brand – and it was gentle and nurturing. In fact, I dibbled and dabbled with plenty of the family members!!! Don’t worry, I’m not heartless and I will introduce you to them at a later date.
(Head over to http://www.nveymakeup.com to see them in their
undressed unboxed glory.)
After all that cheeky flirty fun with make-up, it’s important for me to wipe away all the stains and evidence and this is easily done with Bioderma Créaline H2O Solution Micellaire. It’s like a miracle water!!! Welcome this amazing French brand by Liking them on Facebook.
Being a Make-Up Minx is colourful, risky and exciting!! I love it!!!
What about you? Are you a Make-Up Minx or a Skincare Strumpet or a Cosmetic Call Girl or a Beauty Village Bicycle? It’s time to share about all your beauty shenanigans!!!
P.S . Word on the street is that Urban Decay is making its rounds – will you be getting Naked 2? My minxy nature got the better of me and I’ve got my dirty paws on one too!! Woohoo!!!