Loyal readers of The Best Beauty Blog will know that I already reviewed BIOEFFECT EGF Serum months ago, but I thought it would be good to update everyone on how I feel about it now that I have nearly finished using my 15ml bottle. Think of this as Review Of BIOEFFECT EGF Serum The Sequel. I won’t go into depth about the background info because you can read all about it in my initial review. I have been using BIOEFFECT EGF Serum on and off and when I use it, I will use it for at least 5 days before changing to something else.
Here are my updated findings on BIOEFFECT EGF Serum :-
1. My left nasolabial line is rather prominent but BIOEFFECT plumped it up and it really disappeared. Honestly! But I have noticed that the line returns 1-2 days after I stop using BIOEFFECT. I guess it’s one of those products which you have to use continuously because once you stop, your skin will revert back to pre-serum usage. In other words, the plumping effects from this serum does not last forever. Did you hear that *ouch*? That’s the sound of my bank balance!
2. Last time I mentioned that I noticed a reduction in pore size with BIOEFFECT. I didn’t notice any enlargement after I stopped using it…but then again, I was more obsessed with the nasolabial lines so I may not have been paying enough attention.
3. There are no noticeable changes with skin pigmentation. So sad!!!
4. It takes 3 days for my skin to start glowing and feel very soft and supple when I use BIOEFFECT again.
5. Previously, I loved the idea of the glass dispenser…but then I realised how dangerous it was…because I spilt the bottle TWICE on my bedside table!!! Yes, I did! But thank God for the sucky action of the dispenser which sucked it all up again…but it also sucked up bedside table dust. EW!!!
6. I use 4 drops easily. I have no idea how people can survive with 2 drops. It simply cannot be distributed around the entire face and neck with 2 drops alone. I suspect the fingertips on my left hand will look younger than the fingertips on my right hand!
7. Not trying to scare anyone…but I read that EGF (a vital ingredient in BIOEFFECT) inhibits hair growth. Yes, it will get rid of my ‘tache…but at the same time, I have to be careful about using it round my eyelashes and eyebrows and hairline!
8. It is still important to exfoliate because I still experienced flaky skin with this serum.
9. A 15ml bottle of BIOEFFECT EGF Serum will last me around 12-15 weeks when 4 drops are used every night.
10. Before splashing out an expensive bottle of this potent elixir, be sure to sample this yourself. Just because it works on many people, it doesn’t mean it will work for your skin! One of my girl-friends got married a few weeks ago and she used BIOEFFECT EGF Serum but it broke her out…and I felt SO SO bad!!!!
Have you used this yet?? Feel free to share your experience in the comment section. Thanks!