**This giveaway is now closed!**
Melbourne is the current place du jour for tennis fanatics because of the Australian Open. And I am so excited because I get to attend next week! – Wait a minute! Isn’t this supposed to be a beauty blog?? Yes! Yes, it is! But you see, the skincare brand, Dove is one of the sponsors for this sporting event and they have set up a marquee there. Inside Dove’s ‘Discover the Beautiful Truth’ Marquee, consumers will be able to experience different Dove products and collect samples along the way. Any opportunity to learn more about a beauty brand and their products and I’ll put on my beauty blogging hat and I’ll be there!
To celebrate Dove ‘Discover The Beautiful Truth’ Marquee as part of Dove’s Sponsorship of the Australian Open (to one location), they have an amazing giveaway for one of my readers!
One lucky reader will win a Dove tote bag containing :
- 2 x tickets to the Night session of the Australian Open tennis on Wednesday January 18
- 2 x Australian Open ‘ao club’ passes so the winners can enjoy complimentary drinks and canapés
- Dove Summer Glow Beauty Body Lotion
- Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Nutri-Oil Serum
- Dove Go Fresh Revive Nourishing Body Wash
- Dove Original Antiperspirant Deodorant
This prize pack will be couriered to the winner in Melbourne on Tuesday January 17 2012.
How To Win
1. Like us on Facebook – Dove and The Best Beauty Blog
2. Fill out the form
This giveaway is now closed! Thanks to all those who entered!
Please note that this giveaway is open to everyone – male or female. You can also be non-Aussie…but you just have to make sure that you have a Melbourne address where the prize can be couriered to…and erm…make sure that you are physically in Melbourne on Wednesday 18th January 2012. Maybe one day, we’ll get an airline to sponsor flights! 😛
The giveaway will start when this post goes live and will end on Monday 16th January 2012 at 12pm AEST. The winner will be chosen on creative merit and the Editor’s decision will be final. Good luck everyone!