How hot was last weekend in Melbourne?! And we’re still in Spring!! With Summer round the corner for all of us who live in Australia, the pressure is on to look cute in our Summer dresses and to strut our hot stuff in bikinis. Not only have I joined the gym to lose the flab but I have also been involved in a sponsored trial* of Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème to help me ‘create the perfect silhouette’ (and you can win one too but more on that later!)
Elixia is an Australia made and owned brand, developed from over 10 years of scientific research and clinical development. You can read more about Elixia and their range of products on their website.
Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème™ with Tricellite Active™ is a world-first formulation, scientifically proven to reduce cellulite in 21 days and to improve skin hydration and elasticity by over 10%.
For best results, massage well into clean skin twice daily to stimulate circulation and maximise product benefits.
A consumer study showed that after using Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème for 28 days :-
– 96% of women saw an improvement to skin firmness and smoothness
– 93% of women saw an improvement in the appearance of their skin’s overall health
– 93% of women felt their skin’s tightness and tone had been affected
My Results From The Trial
Sounds impressive! So with that in mind, I put Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème to trial for 28 days and here are my opinions :-
- Although best results are achieved by using this twice daily, it can get tiresome doing this twice a day. I may have skipped a few mornings, when I chose to have a snooze and then made a mad dash for work, but I made sure I did this every night after I showered. It is just a matter of incorporating it into your daily routine so that it becomes a habit instead of a burden.
- If you are wondering where I applied it, it’s the bit where the back of my thighs and bum meet – yes, the cellulite site! It all went downhill when I hit 30!!!
- The fragrance is actually quite refreshing in the mornings and it’s a mixture of freshness of the sea and soap.
- The creme itself is surprisingly light and sinks into skin very easily and leaves it feeling soft and hydrated.
- I started noticing a difference after a week! The skin around my cellulite site was already reaping the benefits of the moisturising effects and felt soft and smooth.
- After 28 days, the 150ml tube of creme was almost finished and I could definitely feel an improvement in my cellulite site. The skin is definitely a lot smoother and feels more hydrated and the skin is somehow, tighter – but that could be because I joined the gym and I am getting more toned too.
- As for how does it look? I can’t really see the back of my legs and bum (that’s a good thing because that’s one less thing for my eyes to criticise!) so I got my Husband to have a look. Of course, he is slightly biased because he dare not say anything which may give him the look of death – but he said that my cellulite site was looking even better than before.
- To be honest, there is no miracle cream which will remove cellulite completely, but if there is a cream that helps improve the overall appearance of cellulite, I believe that Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème can help you.
Try Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème (RRP $59) yourself today by purchasing from their website or even better, enter this competition and win one!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND WAS WON BY NALINI M.
WIN Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème
Like Elixia’s Facebook page and write on their wall :
“I was sent here by Ling from The Best Beauty Blog and I want to win an Elixia BodyShaper Cellulite Contour Crème because….”
T&C’s : Open to Australian residents only. The most creative answer will win as chosen by Elixia. This giveaway will run from now till Friday 7th December 11.59pm AEST. The winner will be notified on Elixia’s Facebook page and you will be asked to submit your postal details.
Good luck everyone!